Hi Gforte 👋 thank you for getting back to us about this!
Sorry to hear about the issues with your choir members with VM, NTLworld and Blueyonder email addresses not receiving updates from your sites mail list. I can appreciate it must be frustrating and would like to offer some support if possible!
My initial thoughts are that this may be due to the number of recipients receiving the mail, and that it is coming from a host site rather than an email address directly. It could be that the emails are being filtered as SPAM, Spoofing or Phishing due to the number of recipients tagged in on the mailing list. This idea is supported by you occasionally receiving a Dmarc report from the servers.
I have some follow up questions and troubleshooting requests to try and help with this, if you can please let us know about the following;
- Has this always been the case or has it only recently started happening? If so, let us know when the problem started!
- Do you know if the emails are sent directly through the site, from a mailing list or via another site that manages the mailing list?
- It would also be really useful to know if the users who are unable to receive the mail cannot view it via our Webmail service 👉 https://virg.in/webmail rather than a Client mail service (Eg Outlook, Applemail etc).
- If you can also please get any of the users experiencing the issue to check their email settings 👉 How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help for blacklisted addresses, blocked emails, and filter rules that may be present or affecting the email arriving.
- You may also want to ensure that the email address that the mail list sends from is marked as a safe sender. You can do this by heading to Webmail 👉 https://virg.in/webmail then Settings > Email > Filter rules > Add new Rule > Add condition > Select 'sender/From' > enter the email address the mail comes from > Add action > Select 'keep' > then Save.
Let us know how you get on! Thank you for bearing with us throughout this process. I can appreciate these kinds of issues can be a little complicated to pin down and resolve.
All the best. 🌞