cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails from OnePlus

drseahorse
Tuning in

Hi

I am not receiving any emails from OnePlus. These include verification login codes and anything purchased from their store.

I am using a blueyonder email address.

I have checked for any filters in webmail.

TIA

5 REPLIES 5

drseahorse
Tuning in

Ive spoken with a OnePlus representative who suggest for me to ask if they have been blacklisted by ISP?

Support@OnePlus.com

Hi @drseahorse 

Sorry to hear you're unable to receive your emails through One Plus.

Do you receive all other emails to your mailbox? Do you notice that you receive the emails through webmail or a client such as hotmail or gmail?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

drseahorse
Tuning in

Hi Carley

Yeah I get all other emails fine, it just seems to be the verification ones and support ones from @oneplus.com

It doesnt help that i cant try another email account as to change it they send a verification to the original Blueyonder one first.

Tested via webmail and Thunderbird client.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @drseahorse,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to change your email address to receive the verification code.

Have you made sure that the emails from OnePlus are not being stored in Spam or Junk folders? 

Are you able to receive verification codes from other services?

If it's just an issue with this one service, we would ask you to contact them again to see if there's anything else they can do to help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Media don't normally block domains, Most email blocking is done via IP address checking.

I'd ask OnePlus if their email team can check their logs.  They should have evidence of any failed sends, these logs often include an SMTP transaction ID which would help VM's email team track down the specific instance.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks