cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails but can send

Boxfords
Joining in

Hi, I too had all my historical emails deleted and then potentially recovered last week.

Now however, I am unable to receive emails and I  am completely locked out of Webmail (see attached screenshot) BUT I can successfully send emails from my phone etc.

The problems started for me around midnight on Sunday. 

My partner is the main account holder and we are current customers. His account seems to working okay. 

As yet I haven't gone through the hoops of resetting passwords as the email issue appears to be a wider one and for those impacted resetting passwords appears to make no difference. I'm assuming this is the case for me as otherwise I wouldn't be able to send emails??

Can someone please confirm if my assumptions are correct? And if so, when this new 'outage' will be fixed?? 

Thanks! 

Screenshot_20230718_100054.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Boxfords,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your mailbox at this time! 

Have you tried following the options listed on our Login Problems page to see if this can help you gain access to the mailbox? Please give this a go and let me know if this can help with your mailbox access.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs