Menu
Bennyhook
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving blueyonder emails

Despite checking on both webmail and iPhone mail, I have not received any emails to my Blueyonder email address.

I am able to send emails ok. And I have changed my password as precaution.

Is there an ongoing outage or can you provide any help? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving blueyonder emails

Log into webmail and check under settings > email > auto forward and filter rules to see if your emails are being redirected by a rogue filter/rule.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bennyhook
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There was an erroneous forward email address which I have now removed. I did a test and it now works to receive emails but is it at all possible to get the emails that were forwarded? They haven’t arrived. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Bennyhook wrote:

There was an erroneous forward email address which I have now removed. I did a test and it now works to receive emails but is it at all possible to get the emails that were forwarded? They haven’t arrived. Thanks 

If the foward rule was set to delete the email after forwarding then they are gone for good - unless you have access to the forwarding address.

You should follow all the advice here to secure your account: Emails have been hacked | Virgin Media

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos