Menu
estherboff
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not able to access email for days now

I have been trying to log into my blueyonder email for days now but it says mailbox unavailable, try again in an hour.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to access email for days now

Hi estherboff,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your email. Have you been able to access since your post? I'm unable to access your account, if you are still having access issues, let us know and I'll send you a private message to access your account.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
estherboff
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey C,

I have been able to access my webmail now. I had to change my password as it didn't recognise the correct one which I have been using for more than 10 years now. I "changed" the password to the one I always use and now it works. However, periodically I get an issue when using Outlook to access my Blueyonder address. While in Outlook a dialogue box pops up repeatedly asking me to log in. Eventually it goes away but it is rather annoying when it happens. Is there a foolproof way of dealing with this issue please?

Regards

Ann

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi estherboff,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry this isn't something we have a fix for, have you tried reinstalling it and setting it up again?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos