Menu
Highlighted
Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 1 of 94
Flag for a moderator

No emails access for nearly 2 days now...

I'm sorry, but I'm so damn fed up with this. Since Saturday evening I've barely had any broadband, and no email access whatsoever. They say they're working on it, but what gets me is the area I live in has been plagued with these issues on and off for ages now, and I'm heartily sick of it.

At least this time around they put up an automated message telling you It's them rather then what they normally do which is try and make out the problems with your computer. I can't even access mail online, and I've been told this state of affairs will go on until the 17th??? Dear god....I'm so sick of this.

Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 2 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: No emails access for nearly 2 days now...

Well still no access to emails. To say I'm disgusted with Virgin Media is an understatement right about now. Smiley Sad
MissPasko
Rising star
Message 3 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Have  you tried this link? Most people can still get webmail.

https://mail2.virginmedia.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 4 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant! Thanks for that! Now I wonder when any of It will ever reach my desktop on my computer?
0 Kudos
MonkeyGeorge
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 94
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been advised by the Twitter Team to watch this thread to see when my email issue will be resolved. I have had zero access since 5th June, including webmail. I am a VM customer.

Please can someone help me.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Rising star
Message 6 of 94
Flag for a moderator

@MonkeyGeorge wrote:

I’ve been advised by the Twitter Team to watch this thread to see when my email issue will be resolved. I have had zero access since 5th June, including webmail. I am a VM customer.

Please can someone help me.

The forum team are supposed to respond to requests for help, but I'd watch in the thread you created yourself:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Ntlworld-emails-not-working/m-p/4005341#M174175

Can you post an update there, describing your situation at the moment. Give details of your device(s), programmes you use, any error message you get, but don't post any personal details.  I'm sure a moderator will bring it to the attention of the forum team.

Good luck.

0 Kudos
MonkeyGeorge
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I’ve been waiting since 5th June Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 8 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems sending email using a mail client

Not receiving any message. It's just trying to connect to empty air, even though my broadband is finally back.
0 Kudos
MissPasko
Rising star
Message 9 of 94
Flag for a moderator

There is new official advice:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Problems-sending-email-using-a-mail-client/td-p/4007764

EDITED _ Graham_A has pointed out that this advice may not help in your situation.  I will let the Superusers and Forum Team advise you, my apologies for getting your hopes up!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 94
Flag for a moderator

@MissPasko wrote:

There is new official advice:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Problems-sending-email-using-a-mail-client/td-p/4007764

@MissPasko That new advice is specifically for those customers unable to send using email clients.  Blackthorn1 describes their issue as not being able to receive emails.  The new advice is for such customers to stick to separate posts for their issues to be investigated.