Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No email

(Thursday 6.40am) I am still unable to access email or webmail on my ntlworld account, and that has been the case since yesterday. Any update? Is it just me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email

I have not been able to receive ntlworld emails for several days, and have not been able to access webmail for ntlworld since then either. I just checked, and it turns out I can SEND emails from that account.

The account is an ntlworld account. I set this up using an alternative email address in the hope of getting useful correspondence about it.

Please stop welcoming me to the forum and congratulating me for levelling up. I have my own communities, and the community of virgin media users is really not one that interests me. I am here for one reason, which is to make my email work, and the congratulations are irritating and patronising, and a poor substitute for either having working email or being able to talk to someone who can make it work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What error message are you seeing when trying to access webmail?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi PaulandLizF

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the email issue. I'll PM you now to look into this as I've not been able to locate your account from the Forum details provided.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Now replied to your DM. Sorry for not getting back to you before. We are away from home.

0 Kudos