Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No email for two weeks

Hello I have literally had no access to my emails for over two weeks, I have a blueyonder account and have spoke to several advisors on the phone, the last one advised me it would be back on yesterday, now after an hour I’ve spoke to someone today and they don’t even know my email, I only ever get try back in an hour, joke!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email for two weeks

Explain exactly what happens and what you see when you try to log in to VM mail (presume you are using the VM site and web mail, you don't say).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply, if I try to access the email via iPhone it tells me the imap password is wrong, if I try via virgin media website in computer it tells me I should try again in an hour or try to contact them, which I have on numerous occasions and they said it was in a problem in there end which would be fixed at latest by yesterday, I’ve spoke to one of the operators today and now saying they don’t know my email, I’ve had this email for at least 15 years hence the blueyonder name. Thanks for any help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

OK, just about enough information to understand what might be going on. Here comes the next question. Are you a VM broadband customer; and if you are can you see the account in question in My Virginmedia when you log in there? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am it just keeps saying try again in an hour which never works

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steviecarver6,

Thanks for post and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you've had some issues with your email. I can see you've spoke with someone today.

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hi 

3 weeks ago I was locked out of my mailbox with an unavailable message I have contacted 150 multiple times now and keep getting told it will get sorted soon or I am passed between departments. Please could someone contact me and assist to get this issue sorted

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi Steviecarver6

Thanks for posting and apologies for the email issue. I'll be happy to assist further via PM. Just as a side note, please don't PM unless asked.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi john as requested please contact me regarding this issue thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Gazzouk

Will message you now regarding this 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos