Menu
KT-GJL-S
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No email connection

Can’t access my emails since Friday ! Urgently need too ! Call helpline they say they are aware of issue and are working on it . But not really great ! Help

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email connection

In order to help please confirm a couple of things.

Are you a VM broadband customer and is the email address concerned correctly linked to you account? You can check this by signing into your My Virgin Media account with your primary account details.  Look under the My Profile and Manage Accounts tabs to Chech the linked addresses.

What error message are you getting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
KT-GJL-S
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Emails

This is now day 5 and still no email access ! I like so many others can’t work without my emails . Hopefully I can be employed by Branson if I loose my job . #Stayconnected  need to change your slogan .  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
KT-GJL-S
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email

Had serious issues with no email for 5 days called again out of desperation and a wonderful lady called Priya , resolved the issue in minutes! Someone at virgin media has disabled my email . she ticked a box sorted ! Thank goodness for Priya 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Hi KT-GJL-S,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos