forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Piketracy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No email access

Evening all, my first post on here,

Have been trying to log into emails via virgin media website all afternoon (others on VM on facebook been trying all day), i got in finally and within 20 minutes was back out again, VM said sounded like a verification issues or technical issue, people were saying having issues across the board.  I keep getting message 

This site can't be reached                                                                                                                                                                                                          The connection was reset                

Try:

Checking the proxy and the firewall                                                                                                                                                                                   Checking the connection                                                                                                                                                                                                   Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

It goes to the sign in section where you go through pictures to make sure not a robot and that's it, i can't even sign in to the system whereas i could before.  I'm honestly giving up on it tonight and hope to get access tomorrow and in the mean time any help on here would be grate, i will check tomorrow.
Night all
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email access

Read this:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/unable-to-sign-into-mail-even-reset-password-just-goes-ro...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos