Menu
nomad34
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No e.mail access

For the past week we have been unable to log on to our email address, and it is impossible to get any response from Virgin Media. How can we get back in to our email facility, access our recent messages, and check our e.mail contact addresses?

Because our email address is presently inaccessible, please send any replies or suggestions to [REMOVED] Many thanks, Richard & Janet  

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
nomad34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access Virgin e.mail

For the past 2-3 days I have found that I cannot access Virgin e.mail, but internet connection is no problem. The only way I can connect to my Virgin e.mail is by going through Outlook.com 

From comments here it seems this a problem for numerous subscribers. Are Virgin doing anything about it? Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access Virgin e.mail

This would be a good place to start:

Trouble-accessing-email 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
nomad34
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

E Mail access

I've been unable to access my emails on blueyonder.co.uk for several days now. Why is this, and when will it be rectified?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: E Mail access

There isn't currently a general fault.

You need to describe what errors you are seeing when you attempt to access your emails, and how you are accessing them.

Then the community may be able to assist.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No e.mail access

Hi nomad34,

Thanks for posting, 

As advised in your previous thread can you describe what errors you are seeing when you attempt to access your emails, and how you are accessing them.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos