Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No access to my virginmedia email.

I am really hoping you can sort my email account out, I was unable to log in so changed my password which still would not let me access the account I then spoke to virgin via text  who tried to help me and I reset my password again which still didn't give me access, they then said it maybe a problem in my area but I am still unable to get onto my emails and I do not know why  

I have today spoke to someone who stated it was not a problem In my area but they still could not give me access and told me to call, I was on hold for a long time and then it cut out, reading online I believe I may need my account enabling 

thank you for your time 

each time I try to log in I get this message It says
sorry!
Your mailbox is not available ay the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No access to my virginmedia email.

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No access to my virginmedia email.

Hi Lucymorley97,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul