Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No access to my blueyonder email account

Hi.

When i try to sign in to my email I get a  nearly blank screen (https://mail2.virginmedia.com/appsuite/#) that offers me to create a new email address. I fill it in and nothing happens when I click the sign in field. I recently had a £TV voucher and a second voucher dissapear from my email address. It went from my email account on the VM websit, from my outlook on my computer and from my mobile phone (IMAP) like it had never existed. I have found that the help pages and telephone help service does not seem to acknowledge this problem, regardless of the new Covid problems. Much time wasted listening to options and reading pages that give sooooooo little! How can I get back into my email account please?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No access to my blueyonder email account

The sign in issue sounds like the result of a corrupt cookie or browser cache problem.  Delete cookies relating to Virginmedia media and clear your browser cache.  Search for how to do this if you don't know.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos