cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to emails

DianeP26
Tuning in

Hi 
My Virgin Media is not allowing me access to my email account at the moment.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DianeP26, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with accessing your emails. Is this happening on all browsers and devices?

Does clearing cookies and cache help with this issue? 

If you still need help with this please let us know, we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

The account we have no access to is our primary account and we have no access on all devices.  Thought it was a Virgin issue so deleted the email from phone now with correct password can’t get anything back.  I spoke with Virgin media and this email has apparently been locked because of security concerns but no idea what security concerns.  It has apparently been escalated to the IT team but may take 3-5 days to hear from them.  As this is our primary account this is a little inconvenient to say the least.  Anything you can do to hasten a response would be appreciated.  Thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DianeP26,

Thank you for coming back to us about this ongoing issue. I'm glad to hear that you have an IT ticket raised for this issue. 

Can you please confirm if you have an active Virgin Media broadband account at the moment that the email is tied to?

Have you tried to reset your Email password to see if this can help? Keep us updated so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Paula, after a long week with no response from the IT team I rang again last Friday and thankfully one of your Customer Service agents was able to intervene and reset our password so at last we have access.  It seems like the IT team cleared the ‘block’ but didn’t tell us which was not terribly helpful.

Thanks 

Diane