cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to email

1987G
Tuning in

So I've followed the advice and reset my email password and noew I'm locked out completely....

4 REPLIES 4

I have a virginmedia account and a virgin.net account but I have lost access to both accounts. Can anyone please advise how I can gain access again.

1987G
Tuning in

I have treid toaccess my virginmedia email, it said was unavailable possibly due to spam etc plewase scan and reset password. This I have done but the recovery email/confirmation is to the account I can't access. Now I can't see any emails Advice please.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM password change process does not send a verification email so you are doing something wrong in the process.

Try the forgotten password route if you can't access your primary My Virgin Media account.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi 1987G,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're currently unable to access one of your email accounts, from what you've said it does sound like you might be a bit stuck. 

Have you been able to follow @Graham_A 's advice and reset the password to the recovery account? Do let us know and if you still need help we can manually help reset the password

Kind regards

Beth

Beth