Menu
cjuliejohnson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No access to email

I'm getting the message 'mailbox unavailable' on one of my email addresses.

coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to email

@cjuliejohnson wrote:

I'm getting the message 'mailbox unavailable' on one of my email addresses.

There has been an ongoing problem with Virgin Media's email service for a while now. See here for details https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

One of the Forum Team (Virgin Media Employees) will contact you via this forum and get the necessary details from you to get the issue sorted. In the meantime do not post your email address here.😉

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi cjuliejohnson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Quite a lot to redact in this post!

Thanks

John

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
cjuliejohnson
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’m trying to reply to a VM person  what am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@cjuliejohnson wrote:

I’m trying to reply to a VM person  what am I doing wrong?

Posting email addresses and personal details on the internet is definitely not a good move. Scammers and spammers keep an eagle eye out for such information and your accounts may already be compromised.

You should have used the Private Message function to reply to VM.

Click on "Post Options" and then "Edit" and take out your email addresses and account number.

Coenoby

0 Kudos
cjuliejohnson
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks it looks like it gone, how do I reply to Paul?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

WOW people are not too smart.

@paul_DM your post being in public and not PM has lead to a GDPR breach.

User publicly posted Account number, Area Code, Email addresses, Sort code and DD amount.

Pretty such that would be enough information to do some real damage to someone's finance and identify

Take care people. Never most PM in public

I've deleted the post

coenoby
Super solver
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@cjuliejohnson wrote:

Thanks it looks like it gone, how do I reply to Paul?

The Moderators have removed it thankfully,

To send a PM to Paul, hover over the picture Icon beside his post and you will see a pop up screen which includes a link to "Send a message". He has also (in post 3 0f 😎 sent you the message "Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept."

Coenoby

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for coming back to me with an update, really glad to hear you now have access to your emails.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos