cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Secondary email account

LL62
Joining in

I cannot access my secondary email (Virgin Media), all I get is this message 

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

Nothing I do works

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @MrsSp,

Can you clarify what steps you've taken thus far in an effort to remedy this situation?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Reported it and waiting for a resolution to be confirmed others have tried the password generation as is suggested in this thread and confirmed this did not work for them.  I don't therefore want to risk losing access via my email apps especially if I need to reset password to my secondary account as sadly I can't remember the original password.

Should virgin not offer to resolve this for their customers it has never been confirmed that they have fixed the widespread problem, know what it is or why it occurred or what they will do to help?  Please don't ask me to generate a password as so many others said this did not work and I don't want to risk losing access altogether.

Hi @MrsSp,

Any current email issues will be localised. Other email issues have been resolved. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Still not able to access my account after changing password as above

Hi @LL62 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with your secondary email. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

I have changed my password, nothing seemed to happen but after a few hours the error message disappeared and I now have access to my secondary email account, not sure if it was changing my password or not.

Thanks

Thanks for the update LL62.

We're pleased to hear that you're now able to access your emails. If you encounter any further issues, please pop back here and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.