cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Locked Email Account

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Hello,

I have an email that locked, so yesterday I phoned 151 and they reset the password, stating I had to wait until the next day but it's still not working.

If support can message me I will tell you the email address

Kind regards

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Morrile2, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the email account. 😞
May I ask what the error is when you try to access your email?

Send a screenshot if you can and avoid posting any personal information.

Kind regards
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Hello llyas_Y, this has now been escalated to 3rd line support after spending 1 hour on the phone going through various logins, resets, forced to change email address for My Virgin Media and not seeing an email to confirm change so support tried to manually change it and failed. now when changing an email password it keeps asking to change the My Virgin Media again (talk about wasting peoples time and designing a bloody complex system) so we got into a loop with no results. The error via any browser is that there is missing info on my account when it's been working okay and nothing deleted by me. Outlook reports cannot connect to server error (0x800ccc0e) just so bloody frustrating.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Morrile2 

Thanks for your response

Great to hear the issue is being looked at and now escalated to 3rd line, keep us updated with how this goes - the team will aim to have this resolved as soon as they possibly can. My apologies for the inconvenience

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nice to see that you are prepared to perpetuate the myth of any sort of second or third line support, well at least not in a form that most people would recognise. But, whatever, you, absolutely do you and carry on doing your job, which of course, is not to actually help people but to parrot the VM line, no?

Now, I’m going to make a bold prediction here, ‘Morrile2’, will absolutely not ever, ever get any response from the semi-mythical third line team and will be posting back on here in a week’s time, wondering why their email still isn’t working!

And when that happens, you or one of your colleagues will make a mandated post along the lines of  ‘this is not the level of support, blah, blah blah’, incidentally, when you applied for the job, did they specify that the most important  criterion is the ability to make apologetic posts?

Ever thought you might just be in the wrong job?