Menu
Highfield71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Incoming Virginmedia Emails

All my emails and contacts disappeared. I can send an email but cannot receive one. Ive changed password in case its been hacked and checked the settings and they are all correct

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Incoming Virginmedia Emails

What device, operating system, email client is the issue occurring on?

Are you seeing an error message on receive?

If you sign into webmail are there unread emails there?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highfield71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, tried on my iPad and also logged in to my account on my laptop but it’s the same

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Highfield71 wrote:

All my emails and contacts disappeared. I can send an email but cannot receive one. Ive changed password in case its been hacked and checked the settings and they are all correct

Do you mean you have logged into webmail and gone into the settings (picture 1) and checked for autoforward / filters / blacklisting (picture 2).  Are there any instructions that you do not recognise?

When you send yourself a test email from a different address (or even your virgin email address) do you get any bounce back or error message?

Settings button.JPG

Filter.JPG

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos