Menu
Gazman2002
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New email address creation issues

Hi, I have attempted to create a new email address but I have not had any confirmation it completed (if I should have) and it is not visible in my Manage Accounts.

There were no errors and the address shows as not available (I suppose it's possible someone else has snapped it up but unlikely as it said that just after creating).

When trying to access via iOS mail reports IMAP not responding error and asks to verify I have entered the info correctly. I have compared settings with my Primary VM email address and it is configured the same. The Primary account works fine along with one created 6/7 months ago.

After a few days I tried to create another but the same thing happens and that address/user is not available any more too.

Anyone have any ideas please? I have been through a few previous posts and I suspect it may need further investigation at VM end... 😞

Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New email address creation issues

Thanks for your post Gazman2002

Sorry to see you've been having issues creating the new E-Mail account, has this been resolved or is this still on going?

If you're still struggling, we will be able to access your account and once data protection has been passed - over our PM facility, and advise you if the E-Mail account is attributed to your Media account

Kindest regards,

David

Gazman2002
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have just checked and the two email addresses I potentially created are still not showing under my account. 

I haven’t retried in case I just cause more problems! 🙂

Cheers,

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Gazman2002

Let's take a look into the account to see if this E-Mail account are visible on our systems

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos