Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Customer

I'm a new customer and not having a very good experience. I've got to the stage where I've created my login for my account. During this process it asked if I wanted to create an E Mail address to which I did and entered an E Mail address which was not in use and a password. Pressed continue and it came up with a message that it could not be completed. So I try again and I get a message can't use the same E Mail address because it's in use. Try the same procedure again with a different E Mail it fails again and on retry says I can't use that E Mail address either. It might be better to get the system working properly instead of asking to fill in questionnaires at every corner!

Any pointers that I can try before I cancel the whole lot completely.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer

Hey @Hourglass94 and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues creating your email account.

I will need to look into this further via a private message, which I will drop over in a moment and we can take a look at the address that you have tried to register on our site.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer

Hey @Hourglass94,

Sorry that you've had to cancel your install with us. I have looked into your account and we have had no updates to it yet, it may take a few days to be processed.

I will keep my eye on your account and let you know if anything is updated on there, to make sure you have some acknowledgment, should you not be sent one out. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos