Menu
peteW34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never been able to access my virgin media email address

Hi, I have been with Virgin Media over two and a half years now, but have never been able to log into a Virgin Media Email account, I always get a screen with this text:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I now would like to use my Virgin Media email account. Having tried several times to get through to the number listed, but after waiting over an hour I have been cut off several times, so wondered if anyone here has any advice how I can get my email up and working.

Thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Never been able to access my virgin media email address

If I may be permitted to ask - what have you done for email in the last 2 years!  Wait here for a VM staff member to pick up this thread and get your mailbox unlocked. Nothing you can do yourself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
peteW34
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been using Gmail & hotmail, but now would like to move away from them for a particular project. Didn't realise I had to have my mailbox unlocked, so thanks for the heads up.
0 Kudos
peteW34
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Any VM staff about can unlock my Mail Box? Please!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM staff response times are currently around seven to days due to the volume of posts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi peteW34,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums, I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response, and to hear you've been unable to access your mailbox for sometime now.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can take some further details and look into this for you. Check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos