cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get hacked ntlworld email account deleted

mich_ren
Joining in

Hi

i have the exact same problem. I left VM when I moved house 18 months ago and my email still worked. I received some strange messages and password resets which led me to believe my account had been hacked a couple of days ago and now I have been locked out of the account completely and am an unable to reset any passwords as sadly no longer a VM customer ☹️ I would really like to delete the account asap as am worried about what data may be contained within emails. 
thank you

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mich_ren,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad that I could assist to have your mailbox permanently deleted.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mich_ren,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your old NTLWorld email! I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and have the old mailbox deleted.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details so that we can locate your mailbox an contact the IT team to have this deleted permanently. Keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mich_ren,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad that I could assist to have your mailbox permanently deleted.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

@Paulina_Z - is there any way you could also assist myself with this too - I also have an old ntlworld.com email that has been hacked and just needs deleting.

Chris

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisS7,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thanks for joining us and sorry that your old email has been hacked! I'll do all I can to assist. 😊 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having issues locating this, let me know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisS7,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad to hear that I've been able to assist with your query and help close down your old mailbox.

If there's anything else we can do to help you going forward, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team