Menu
MORAGEW
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need to cancel a blueyonder email account which is being using fraudulently

I have an old blueyonder email account that I need permanently deleted as it is being used for fraudulent purposes.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to cancel a blueyonder email account which is being using fraudulently

Hello there @MORAGEW

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry to understand that  your email address is being used in this manner and that you wish to delete it. 

If the email address is the primary email on an active account, we're not able to delete it but we can of course assist you with resetting the password and offer you advise and assistance on security settings that may assist you. 

If the email address is no longer linked to an active account, this should have been deleted and purged within 90 days of the account closing. On occasion, this can be missed if the email address is still actively being used. 

As we've not been able to locate an account from your forum information, I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some information from you and do what we can to assist you. Please look out of the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to cancel a blueyonder email account which is being using fraudulently

Hi @MORAGEW

Thanks for your Private Messages, I have requested to delete and purge the email address in question under reference number P010539708.

We usually get a response within a couple of days but it can take up to 5 working days.

Once I have an update, I will let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos