forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
beck81uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need to access an old ntlworld.com email

Hi there, hoping someone can help. I am trying to access an old ntlworld.com email but it is saying username doesn't exist.  I did think when I left this email for a new one that I forwarded all emails to my new account, however this is not the case and I now need help to access this email.

Please could someone help. 

Kind regards

Rebecca Renshaw 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to access an old ntlworld.com email

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that you're unable to access your old email account. Can I ask whether the email account is linked to an active Virgin Media cable account? I ask because when a cable account is disconnected, any email addresses are deleted after a while.

If it's linked to an active account, have you tried a password reset or is this where you're seeing the error?

Sorry for the questions but I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the email situation.

Thanks,

Lisa

beck81uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is an old ntlworld world account. It is not an active Virgin Media account. But it is the email that is used for my paypal account hence why I need to get access to it. Kind regards. Becky
0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@beck81uk wrote:
It is an old ntlworld world account. It is not an active Virgin Media account. But it is the email that is used for my paypal account hence why I need to get access to it. Kind regards. Becky

unfortunately Virgin will not assist non customers and if the account has been deleted nothing can be done

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

beck81uk
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh well, worth a shot! I'll sort it somehow. Thank you.