cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need email account closing

Sallym1
Joining in

Our Virgin media account was closed 2 years ago when we moved house, but the email accounts are still active and sending out spam. How do I get them closed?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Sallym1.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums and for joining the VM community, we're delighted to have you on board with us. 🙂

Sorry to hear of the issues with your old email accounts, we'd love to best assist with this.

From what you've advised above we can confirm that we could help with locating these email accounts for you and if still active we'll raise a request for them to be deleted.

Please, note this is not a reversible process however if you're happy to proceed with removing the emails permanently and stop the spam activity we can gladly support you further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Well that’s good to know, but how do I make this happen? I spent an entire day on your webchat last week trying to get this sorted and was assured the accounts would be closed in 72 hours, but I can see that they’re still active. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks, Sallym1.

We can assist in closing the accounts permanently, so I'm going to send you a private message. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ