forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Nicki67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NTLworld email hacked needs deleting

I have an ntlworld account that has been scammed, I keep receiving emails that are scams about 4 a day in the last few days. Obviously I have deleted them.. I had the email from years ago and dont use anymore but kept it as a secondary. VM stated that they would delete after 90 days but didnt. I have a gmail account now and i have deleted the old ntlworld from my email addresses but want VM to delete it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTLworld email hacked needs deleting

Hi there @Nicki67

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with your email address currently.

Do you still have an active account with us or is the email linked to an old account that has since been closed down? You advise you have deleted the email from your email address; can you explain what you mean? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nicki67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the ntlworld account was from a few years ago, I left and then re joined VM last year. I only use my gmail account now. 

I mean I have deleted the ntl email address from my email settings so I only get ones for gmail.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Nicki67.

I would be happy to arrange to have the email address deleted from our side. 

In order to do this I will just need to grab some more details via a private message. 

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos