cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLworld email account stopped working

hugjen
Joining in

Mine also stopped working 5 days ago. I have spoken to them every day at least 5 times a day, as I was told each time another 30 mins. I was then told, it's nothing to do with us, it's your phone, so phone apple store. Shocking service. The end of day 5 and still no closer to getting emails.
VM you need to sort it out.

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@hugjen wrote:
Mine also stopped working 5 days ago. I have spoken to them every day at least 5 times a day, as I was told each time another 30 mins. I was then told, it's nothing to do with us, it's your phone, so phone apple store. Shocking service. The end of day 5 and still no closer to getting emails.
VM you need to sort it out.

It gets very confusing when several people join in the same thread. But since you are here, what messages do you get when checking your mail (a) with an email app and (b) a browser for web mail.  Is this email address linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hugjen 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your email access. Just so we can best offer support with this it would be good to know the following;

1) Are you having issues accessing the emails via our webmail service 👉  https://virg.in/webmail ?

2) If so, are you getting any kind of error code or message when trying to access?

3) Is this just happening via a clientmail service (For example, Apple mail)? 

4) Have you tried running an anti-virus scan on any devices associated with the account, and then resetting the password for the email address via the 'forgotten password' process when logging into webmail (👉  https://virg.in/webmail)  - If not, please do so! 

Let us know about these and we will continue to offer help! Thank you for your patience in the meantime 🌞

Molly