Menu
Julie2659
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NTLworld Email Account

Hi,

I'm trying to access my old NTLworld email account, but can't remember my password as it was a while since I last accessed the inbox.  I cannot remember my account number from when I was with Virgin so I'm not getting very far with the re-set process.   Any advice who/where to contact to re-set my password.  Thanks.  Julie

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTLworld Email Account

Your email may well have been deleted, as per T&Cs emails should be deleted 90 days after you leave virgin though they are rather slack on that and can linger on much longer

check here https://tools.emailhippo.com/ to see if your email still exists, if it does a virgin rep may be able to assist you with temporary access

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie2659, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've had some issues accessing an old ntlword email account. Do you have active broadband services with VM at the moment? Unfortunately what we can do to help will be limited if you don't.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Ronald258
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Click Home > Delete group > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. Choose the level of protection you want. No Automatic Filtering Although this turns off the automatic Junk Email Filter, messages are still evaluated by using the domain names and email addresses in your Blocked Senders List.

0 Kudos