cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWorld Email has account has disappeared

martintb
Joining in

One of my secondary Email accounts has disappeared from my main account.

It was there 2 hours ago, but not when I try to log in it says Email not found.

It is also not on the email list of emails in my main account.

The missing account is still active as it has is forwarding messages on to another account.

Any Suggestions, I need access to this account.

10 REPLIES 10

SaltnPepper
Tuning in

Do you know if it was ever in the list of associated emails in your main account? It’s easy to assume that it was, until something goes wrong and you check.

Hi, 

Yes it was there orginnaly. 

Oddly enough I  am logged in on my phone, but cannot log in on any other device.

Hi there @martintb 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting, I would like to take a closer look into this with you via private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thanks. 

Hi, 

Still no PM. 

This has been over 24 hrs now I can not access my Emails. 

Hi there @martintb 

I'm so sorry the PM has not come through I have popped another one across this morning, any further issues please do let me know. 

chris2580
On our wavelength

I have the same issue. Luckily i can access the secondary account on my phone but i cannot add it to my new ipad. Chat reset the password earlier today but it still doesnt work. Shocking state of affairs. 

martintb
Joining in

Apperently, it has been passed to IT, have to wait 5 days now. 

Still not good. It's been about a week now god only know what email I am missing. 

Hi Martintb - similar issue going on with me - I've been passed onto IT also with 5 day wait - makes you think something has gone badly wrong at Virgin Media.

First caller at support made me create a new email for my primary login to my Account (not the email/webmail one) but because I couldn't login they gave me a randomly generated (allegedly) pw to use - really quite shocked at how easy to guess this would be - but assumed I could change it immediately - but I still can't login anyway - see attached pic of logged in screen.

I'm hoping I haven't lost my ntlworld email address but I fear the worst.Virgin Media logged in screenVirgin Media logged in screen