cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL world isnt working today and I keep getting email flooding message?

paddypaws01
Tuning in

Hi

Anyone have an idea why I am unable to log on to email since 10.30 am this morning?

My email is an ntl world one and was one of the main reasons I remain with the co- the other being the availability of fibre broadband but City fibre have just been down my street so I can move.

I have tried - on my Virgin account (doesnt work); on my Thunderbird desktop (doesnt work)

I have tried customer services and after half an hour of silent checking at the other end the phone went dead (not an unusual occurrence currently)

If any one has any ideas that would be great or is it time after 20 years to go elsewhere now there is the opportunity and I am out of contract

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paddypaws01,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you didn't have access to your Emails yesterday, I have managed to located your account with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us and we have been able to help, if this isn't the case and you still need help please reach back out and we will be happy to help?

Regards

Paul.