cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL email

Malcolmga
Joining in

I do not have a Virgin media account but have had NTL email addresses for a number of years.

My wife's NTL email account [REMOVED] has stopped working.

I cannot sign into virgin media to see if it's been closed, or it's been hacked.

Please can you help?

Thank you.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

8 REPLIES 8

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Malcolmga 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your email, we have edited the post to make sure the email is kept secure. 

Can I ask what exactly is happening when you try to use the address?

I am told to log into the account, 

Then told the password is incorrect

Thank you @Malcolmga 

Are you able to try forgotten password and reset the password at all?

No, the password for the account is not accepted at all

To clarify @Malcolmga are you trying to reset the password rather than just sign in?

Can I also check, is this email connected to a current and active broadband account with us? 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Did you not read the first post? There is no Virginmedia broadband account. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I do not have a VM account for any of the services 

I only have an NTL email address which I am trying to log into

Thank you for confirming. 

We do delete email addresses no longer attached to accounts after 90 days, though this can take a longer. If this has happened then we would not be able to reinstate the address for you, but we can ask to have it completely removed. 

I will pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.