cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL email problems

Ellen_HX
Joining in

Does anyone know how to move an old ntlworld email address to my new Virgin media account?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ellen_HX,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing email issue and I'm glad that I was able to assist. 

I'll get back to you as soon as I can with more information about the IT ticket.

Let us know if you need any further help in the meantime.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ellen_HX Provided that both the old account and the new account are in the same account holder name the VM Forum Team staff may be able to arrange for a Move and Transfer to be carried out.  You cannot do this yourself.

They will respond here in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ellen_HX,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry that you're having some issues with your mailbox. I'll be happy to help you with this further.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ellen_HX,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing email issue and I'm glad that I was able to assist. 

I'll get back to you as soon as I can with more information about the IT ticket.

Let us know if you need any further help in the meantime.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team