cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL email hacked

AaBains
Joining in

Can a member of the Forum Team please contact me as soon as possible? I am an ex VM user but still have my ntl email address. This has recently been hacked and I need it removed, but have been unable to find a way. The hacker has sent me threatening emails and has been able to access and hijack my Facebook account and I have now changed my contact details on all my apps, but am concerned that I may have forgotten about or overlooked one or two.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello AaBains.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on our community. I'm really sorry to hear about your email being hacked.

I can get this closed down for you from here.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to take some details. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello AaBains.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on our community. I'm really sorry to hear about your email being hacked.

I can get this closed down for you from here.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to take some details. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time today AaBains.

Just wanted to update the thread.

The email address is now deleted and no access is possible any more.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Gareth_L

Thank you Gareth - you responded very quickly and resolved the issue for me. I have added a thank you message to the forum and urged anyone with the same problem to get in touch with the Forum Team and ask for assistance.