Menu
nickd127
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NTL email address transfer

Like many people on this board, I have a problem with an orphaned NTLWorld email address.

The email address is used by my 91-year-old mother-in-law. The Virgin Media account used to be in my father-in-law's name, but was transferred to my name when he passed away.

The email address is not linked to the current Virgin Media account, and I'm concerned that my mother-in-law may lose access to it at any time (and cannot log in to change a password, if needed).

Can someone from VM assist in transferring the NTLworld email to the current VM account?

Thanks

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL email address transfer

Hello

Please be aware that the VM support cannot just transfer a single email address, it is a Move / Transfer and will replace all email addresses on your account including the Primary email address.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nickd127
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, that's useful to know.

That will be fine though - I'm happy for the current primary email address to be replaced by the one that's moved from the old account.

0 Kudos
nickd127
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As I'm new round here I'm not quite sure how responses from VM support work... 

... so I've removed the 'useful answer' flag (thanks Mike, your answer was useful!!), in case that's stopping me getting attention/help from VM's team.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to our forum Nickd127 🙂

I can see if we can transfer your old email account to your new online cable account and I'll send you a Private Message to do this.

For future reference, you can still mark a reply as a useful answer as we still read every post to make sure that it has been resolved and we don't just look at the flag 😉 

Please reply back to my Private Message so I can look at your email transfer request.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos