Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NTL World email account hacked

Hello can somebody help me with some advise please. I had to leave VM a few years ago as I moved house and VM do not service the area I live in. My problem is that my account has been hacked and I cannot gain access to my virginmedia setup screen to change the password.   Is this something someone can advise me on how to do please? 

I have already made a few searches and found a thread which basically said only a moderator from VM can help, I PM,d the moderator who helped the person who posted the original thread on that thread on Tuesday, but was asked today to post on the forum.

Many thanks. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL World email account hacked

The Moderators role is to ensure the community rules are adhered to, they do not generally answer posts.  Responses are left to community members and where required VM Forum Team members.

That said, your Ntlworld email account should have been closed down 90 days after you ceased to be a customer.

The VM forum team should be able to arrange for the account to be completely deleted for you.  They will respond to this thread as well as contacting you via private message.  Look out for a reply on Tuesday.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL World email account hacked

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 
We will send you a private message 
Kind regards 
Chris.

0 Kudos