Menu
richieedwards1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NTL World Email

I need to change the password on my @ntlworld email address. When I search online it tells me to log into 'myvirginmedia', when I try to do that it says that my ntlworld address isn't recognised. Can anyone offer any assistance please? Thank you

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL World Email

For the benefit of the Forum Team and VIPs, I have already replied to the OP on their other thread here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/NTL-World-Email-Account/m-p/4391792/highlight/false#M2022... where the OP has  requested that the email address needs to be deleted.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NTL World Email

Good Morning @richieeedwards1 

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums. 

I have just had a look at your other post and can see that you are no longer a virgin media customer. 

After 90 days of not being a virgin media customer your email address is liable to be culled, there is nothing that we are able to do regarding that. However if you would like us to delete the email address then we are able to do that for you, 

Please do let us know how you would like to proceed. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos