cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL World Email Password Reset

ohnonononono
Joining in

I have an old ntworld email that I had regularly used for a number of years but it has asked me to re-enter my credentials in my mail app and now won't accept my password. 

I am unsure how I go about resetting the password, as I can't see the account in my virgin media list of extra users.

The email address is tied to the account (its the username on the account), and I am still a virgin media customer, it was working until yesterday but now won't accept the password, I can login to my virgin media account though.

How would I go about getting the password reset to enable continued access for my ntlworld email?

TIA.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try going to Account Details / Sign in details / password / edit 

Is the ntl world email password tied to the virgin media account password?

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's my understanding. You may well have a different email address in the contact details section. 

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ohnonononono

Thank you for you post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the email account. 

I would need to get some further details from you please to look into this further.

I will send you a private message now, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide