Menu
richieedwards1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NTL World Email Account

I need to close an NTL world email account. I have spoken to Virgin Media on the phone who advised that, because the VM account was closed more than 90 days ago, there is nothing they can do. I think the account has been hacked and I need to close it, any idea how I can do this? Thanks everyone

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL World Email Account

@richieedwards1 wrote:

I need to close an NTL world email account. I have spoken to Virgin Media on the phone who advised that, because the VM account was closed more than 90 days ago, there is nothing they can do. I think the account has been hacked and I need to close it, any idea how I can do this? Thanks everyone

Even if you are no longer a Virgin Media customer the Forum Team (VM employees) can get  your old VM email account deleted. Just keep an eye out for a message from them on this thread (or possibly the other one you posted on the same issue late last night). 😉

They will get the necessary details from you by Private Message (PM). Just be patient because it may take them a day or so to catch up with the backlog.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

richieedwards1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

coenoby, thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey richieedwards1,

I can arrange for your NTLworld email address to be deleted. I will need to take the details of this via a private message, so that we can confirm the address that needs to be deleted away from the public forum.

I will drop the message over in a moment, please look out for it.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for joining me in a private message earlier and yes absolutely @richieedwards1, please let me know when you want me to do this and we can take care of it.

Regards

Steven_L