Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My primary blueyonder email unvailable to receive or send from since 16th June

No email service since 16th June

Been on to Virgin at least 5 times regarding this issue unavailable on my virgin web mail get following message-: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.
Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. 

Tried everything including changing password twice. the help desks or call centres wont tell you what's wrong until you get to level 2 support only for them to finally admit that they have an issue with blueyonder address or accounts and it will be fixed in 48 or 72 hours, but nothing happens.

as this is my primary address I am missing very important emails from key providers such as Banks and utility and insurance services and suppliers.

This is the worst service I have ever had and the indifference that Virgin display to customer's is disgraceful.

will I ever get my emails back or are they lost for ever or even worse has there been a Data protection breach this is very worrying,

Is there a regulator that I can complain to,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My primary blueyonder email unvailable to receive or send from since 16th June

I have exactly the same problem. 

I noticed that someone had hacked into my account and sent spam (check your trash as they delete sent spam mail).

The helpdesk say they have to refer it to the tech support team and it takes 2-3 days. Why can't they be available as part of the helpdesk, ie 2nd line support. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My primary blueyonder email unvailable to receive or send from since 16th June

Hi 20YRSwithu,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry that you have been unable to access your email account recently and for the inconvenience this will be causing.

I have sent you a private message so we can get this raised to our IT team.

Kind regards,

Dave_DW

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos