cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old Virgin email address has been hacked and is being used by fraudsters

gazdonno
Joining in

My old Virgin email address has been hacked and is being used by fraudsters.  How can I get the account deleted? 

Please can you help ?

regards

Gary

2 REPLIES 2

RobertEng
Tuning in

Hi Gary,  The guys on here are really helpful.  I attempted 6 times via phone support and was unsuccessful, but the guys on here are more tuned into the Blueyonder email address issues.  As someone who was affected in January I feel your pain. While I was waiting.  I migrated everything to another email address and where possible, added 2 factor authentication.  I unsubscribed to any notifications that used the blueyonder address ( using an old laptop as I am aware that clicking on any links in emails can put you at risk),   It was unnerving seeing them use my email to send out fraudulent stuff and see my email / password sold online. I also raised a call with ActionFraud and they were very helpful with advice on potential identity fraud, All the best  - Rob

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there gazdonno,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear about the email issues, from checking our forums I can see that our team has picked this up in another thread.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain