cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ntlworld not updating

dodgemeg
Joining in

I tend to manage my emails on my Smartphone, send and receive. I have created a number of folders, some with sub folders. I have signed in to my ntlworld email account on the Virgin Media website and there are a number of my sub folders not showing. I have refreshed the page but still not there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dodgemeg You can only control IMAP folder subscriptions via a desktop view of the VM webmail page.

Once there go to settings then email and across the top of the screen you should see three buttons the one farthest right should be Change IMAP subscriptions.

Click on that and make sure that the folders you want to see are ticked.  Remember to click on Save at the bottom of the screen if you make any changes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dodgemeg You can only control IMAP folder subscriptions via a desktop view of the VM webmail page.

Once there go to settings then email and across the top of the screen you should see three buttons the one farthest right should be Change IMAP subscriptions.

Click on that and make sure that the folders you want to see are ticked.  Remember to click on Save at the bottom of the screen if you make any changes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Perfect. Thank you