cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ntlworld email has been hacked

jonny6
Joining in

Hi guys like others in the forum my emails been hacked and the hacker has the password I really have no idea what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jonny6 thanks for your message.

As mentioned via PM, this is going to be difficult to resolve due to you no longer being a Virgin Media customer.

I will however send you another PM so I can try and look into this. Please respond to the PM directly!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jonny6 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Can you please follow the steps advised here for help with hacked email accounts - please let us know how you get on and if you need further support!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I can’t log into the email to change anything as the hackers already changed the password 

Hi @jonny6 thanks for your reply.

You shouldn't need to log in, you should be able to reset the password by using the forgotten password link here once you have entered your email address.

Please let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Tom_W

It won’t let me I’ve tried multiple times 

Can you advise what error if any you are receiving please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Please use the email address I use to sign into the account?

Please let me take a further look at things from my side - kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom I’m still having issues when u reply it was sending emails to the hacked account and he is still in my inbox 

Hi @jonny6 thanks for your message.

As mentioned via PM, this is going to be difficult to resolve due to you no longer being a Virgin Media customer.

I will however send you another PM so I can try and look into this. Please respond to the PM directly!
Many thanks

Tom_W