cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ntlworld.com account was hacked last night, I cannot log in. Help!

Gmp254
Joining in

My ntlworld.com account was hacked last night. I have no access to it. My password is not recognised, what can I do to get it back please? 

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow the advice given here My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gmp254 wrote:, what can I do to get it back please? 

A few questions to help trouble shoot what's happened:

1. Apart from not being able to access the account, have you seen any other evidence that the email account has been hacked such as any other of your online accounts being compromised?
  2. What error message do you get when to try to access the email account from this link? https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  
  3. Do you still have a Virgin Media Broadband account?

It would be great if you could post back the answers to those because the forum could then offer some advice advice.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gmp254,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your NTL World Email was hacked and that you have been unable to get back in, I was unable to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, do you still have an active Virgin Media Account which is associated with the Email?

Regards

Paul.