cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mailbox is not available at the moment

BlueNile
Joining in

I can't access my emails. Fault seems to have happened late morning today. I'm signed into my Virgin media account but when I click on "email" I'm taken to a page headlined "your mailbox is not available at the moment". It invites me to sign in via my Virgin media account page and then loops back to the same page. Advice / help much appreciated, thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BlueNile wrote:

I can't access my emails................"your mailbox is not available at the moment".

It invites me to sign in via my Virgin media account page and then loops back to the same page.

Resetting the password to something you have never used before and then leaving it 30 minutes before you try to access the account often clears that error message.

If you are having problems with your My Virgin Account you could try resetting the password by entering the affected email address here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password  and then following the prompts, 

Resetting the password usually restores access but not in every case. If the reset does not work then it may well require action by VM to re-enable the account.

Post back here with how that goes.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BlueNile wrote:

I can't access my emails................"your mailbox is not available at the moment".

It invites me to sign in via my Virgin media account page and then loops back to the same page.

Resetting the password to something you have never used before and then leaving it 30 minutes before you try to access the account often clears that error message.

If you are having problems with your My Virgin Account you could try resetting the password by entering the affected email address here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password  and then following the prompts, 

Resetting the password usually restores access but not in every case. If the reset does not work then it may well require action by VM to re-enable the account.

Post back here with how that goes.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Hi coenoby, - this cured the problem, so thank you for your reply. I've no idea what caused it but I'm suitably prepared should it happen again in future!

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BlueNile wrote:

Hi coenoby, - this cured the problem, so thank you for your reply. I've no idea what caused it but I'm suitably prepared should it happen again in future!

That's good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

You know where the forum is if you need any advice in the future. 😉

Coenoby