Menu
musgit
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My email is not working - can you help?

Hi , my email is not working - I keep getting this message;

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

My phone is not working either since Virgin Mobile sent me a new SIM on Monday.  Nothing works and there doesn't seem to be a way to contact Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media. Am I missing something? Is there a hidden customer service email?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My email is not working - can you help?

The VM Forum Team will respond to your email issue in a few hours.

I see you have a separate thread open for your mobile issues.  Again the Forum Team will reach that in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi and welcome to the community musgit, 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mailbox, I have been able to locate your account and re-enable your mailbox, please can you try to login again and let me know how it goes. 

Regards

Steven_L

musgit
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

I've just tried out the Email button again, after signing in, and I get the same message. So it's not working yet,

Regards,

Musgit

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Thanks
Steven_L

0 Kudos