Menu
bruceebru
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My blueyonder.co.uk email folder, within Virgin media account has been locked out for 6 days now!!!

My blueyonder.co.uk email, within my Virgin media account has been locked out for 5 days now, it says 'ERROR. The provided login data to access e-mail server imap4.blueyonder.co.uk seems to be wrong. Please correct them'.' I have been into the settings and put in the correct password, saved it, but to no avail, I have spoken to an advisor he suggested changing my password via 'forgotten password' so I did that, still no joy. blueyonder.co.uk is my works email address and main one for everything, works drawings, finances etc and has been for decades, I am in the middle of a works training programme and updates are sent to this address, so I haven't received any regular module updates from the training provider. This is chaotic. Corey_C, VM was looking into it for me, his last message was asking which email address I needed reinstating, I replied stating that it's my blueyonder.co.uk address but I haven't had a reply, after 20 hours, so Corey_C may be on leave. I'm panicking because I am in the middle of training for my practical exam and I can't retrieve the details of the skills organisation (replacement) manager which I am doing my training through, in order to give them an alternative email address, as I am due to take my final exam next week and they are waiting for me to sign and return some forms which I can't access. Would it be at all possible for VM to transfer all of my blueyonder.co.uk mail over to my virginmedia.com inbox, or at least from last Friday a.m through to present? 

Can anyone else please help !!!!!

Thanks

Bruceebru

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My blueyonder.co.uk email folder, within Virgin media account has been locked out for 6 days ...

Hello bruceebru

Sorry to hear this has happened

Can I just ask a few questions first 

Do you have services with us 

How are you accessing your emails 

By webmail or through as client 

Have you tried resetting the password to a new one, waiting 10 minutes then logging back in?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos