cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blueyonder account has been cut off help

rafbradley
Tuning in

Tonight my blueyonder account has been cut off with no notification every body has it my father past away last week and my contact to all the banks funeral directors and all the other accounts i have and no one can contact me via blueyonder which i have used for 15 year please help can it be reactivated or linked to another email thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to read about your loss and you have my condolences.

There have been a number of posts recently where users report a 'Mailbox unavailable' message.  This doesn't always mean that your email address has been cut off.

Provided that the email account concerned is attached to your current VM broadband account then you will probably be able to regain access to the email address by changing the password.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your email address after at least 30 minutes then post back and the VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to read about your loss and you have my condolences.

There have been a number of posts recently where users report a 'Mailbox unavailable' message.  This doesn't always mean that your email address has been cut off.

Provided that the email account concerned is attached to your current VM broadband account then you will probably be able to regain access to the email address by changing the password.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your email address after at least 30 minutes then post back and the VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I spoke to virginmedia twice and they didn't have a clue  the second person got me to change my email to another one i had so i have had incorrect information from them due to them having no knowledge  a lot of companies have my blueyonder as a contact ..

Hi Graham i when back in to myprofile and changed the password and put the email back to blueyonder and at the moment it is working thank you two customer service people haven't a clue lol thank i can sleep tonight lol

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @rafbradley

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

I am also sorry to hear of the email issues,  I appreciate the help of Graham_A in this matter, I see that you have got this resolved, but I just wanted to touch base and see how things are looking? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M