We keep getting this error.Why?

Screenshot_20220423-115248_Chrome.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try signing in via the following link, Virgin Media Mail

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Alex893
Tuning in

I have just been in contact Via live chat (WhatsApp) and have been advised that there is an issue which would be resolved by the 25 April 

Here is part of the transcript

Perfect Alexander, was able to access the account, for the email, There is an outage. Fix time is:- 25th of April at 23:55, we are working on priority to fix at the earliest[0:21 pm, 23/04/2022] Virgin Media: Hi Alexander, thats correct you will be getting error message that its not been recognized but rest assured it will fixed with in the timeframe given.
[0:22 pm, 23/04/2022] Alexander: not very good is it, the fact it will take two days to rectify.
[0:28 pm, 23/04/2022] Virgin Media: Sorry for the inconvinience caused, we do understand the importance of email, in day to day life we are doing everything that we can to resolve at the earliest as its effecting all the customers, and we understand its one of the most vital means of communication, request you to please wait till the issue is rectified.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey smudgerwolves, 

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry about this - we did have an issue affecting email accounts, but to confirm this was resolved yesterday. I apologise for any inconvenience caused at the time.

If you're still having issues - please let me know.

Cheers, 
Ryan.