cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My NTL email has been hacked

Reprogirl
Joining in

My NTL email has been hacked and hacker using account to change my passwords across the web, requesting codes and setting up fake accounts and using me to defraud others. They even deleted some of my messages yesterday I was keeping as proof. I wanted to create a new email and transfer my messages and delete current account but found out yesterday that you do not allow new email accounts to be created. What can I do to archive my messages and get rid of email so it can't me misused?  Is cancelling/deleting my account the only option left? Please help. Lot of stress and spent many hours trying to fight all the fires from all the fake and fraudulent activity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello reprogirl, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email account. 

In order to assist further, I am going to pop you over a private message and this will be available via the red bar at the top of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello reprogirl, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email account. 

In order to assist further, I am going to pop you over a private message and this will be available via the red bar at the top of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Reprogirl
Joining in

Hi Nat, are you still there? Have you deleted my account before I could set up a new email and copy some of my important documents over?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Reprogirl, 

I am still available but I am afraid response times may vary.

I will aim to reply as quickly as possible. 

Thanks, 

Nat